FOR PROFESSIONAL CLIENTS ONLY – NOT FOR RETAIL USE OR DISTRIBUTION
Please read the important information below.
This contains legal and regulatory information which apply to our company status, use of this website and information about any investment in our products referred to in this website (the "Site").
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l. (including its branches) ("JPMAME") is a Management Company in accordance with Chapter 15 of the Luxembourg Law of 17 December 2010 which implements the UCITS Directives (EU Directive 2009/65/EC relating to undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities). It is important to remember that UCITS management companies, who do not provide investment services, are, in principle, not covered by MiFID (EU Directive 2004/39/CE, dated 21 April 2004, on Markets in Financial Instruments), as they are already obliged to respect the UCITS Directives. As such and except where compelled by local laws and regulations, JPMAME does not confirm, guarantee or warrant that the information and materials contained on this website are compliant with the marketing requirements of the MiFID Directive.
1. General information
- This information contained on this Site is not directed at, and must not be acted upon by persons inside the United Kingdom or the United States and is otherwise directed at persons residing in European jurisdictions where the relevant funds are authorised for distribution or where no such authorisation is required. These pages are intended for consultant, Professional Intermediaries, Professional Investors or non-private clients only (Institutionals).
- The information on this Site is approved for issue by JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) Société à responsabilité limitée, European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B27900, corporate capital EUR 10.000.000 which is authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier ("CSSF").
- This Site provides information about JPMorgan investment funds (JPM Funds) which are registered in Luxembourg. This information should not be regarded as giving you investment or tax advice about our products. If you are unclear about any of the information on this Site or its suitability for you, please contact your or an independent financial adviser or tax adviser before making any investment or financial decisions.
- This Site should not be accessed by any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited.
- This Site is reserved exclusively for non-US Persons*. The information in this Site is not for distribution to and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States of America to or for the benefit of United States persons.
- The Funds mentioned in this Site may not be authorised or their offering may be restricted in your jurisdiction. Prior to any application investors should inform themselves as to the requirements within their own country for transactions in the Funds, any applicable exchange control regulation and the tax consequences of any transaction in the Funds. All transactions should be based on the latest available prospectus.
- Messages that you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us by e-mail. If you choose to send any confidential information us via e-mail you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information and we do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
- We will try to keep this site operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that this site or any of the various features upon it will always be available.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to or are accessible from this site.
- Prospective investors should consult their own professional advisers on the tax implications of making an investment in, holding or disposing of any JPM Fund and the receipt of distributions with respect to such a fund.
3. Key investment risks
- It is important that you read the relevant documentation (Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and any applicable local offering document) before you invest in JPM Funds to ensure you understand the specific risks involved and to determine whether it is a suitable product for you. These documents together with the annual report, semi-annual report and the articles of incorporation for the Luxembourg domiciled products are available free of charge upon request from JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) S.à r.l, European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- The value of shares and any income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back all that you have invested.
- Estimates of future returns or indications of past performance on this Site are for information purposes and should not be construed as a guarantee of future performance.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up. Changes in currency rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value or income (if any) of the JPM Funds.
- When investing in Emerging Market funds, Emerging Markets may be more volatile and the risk to your capital is greater.
- The level of tax benefits and liabilities will depend on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
4. Combating Financial Crime
We are committed to combating financial crime and the prevention of Money Laundering. Accordingly we may need to verify your identity and carry out appropriate security checks.
5. Company information
- JPMAM is a trading name. This business is mainly provided through subsidiaries or affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- JPMorgan Asset Management (Europe) Société à responsabilité limitée, European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Telephone number +352 3410-1; Fax +352 340873
6. Legal Information
JPMAM believes that the information contained on this Site is accurate as at the date of publication of such documents and where a particular page of this Site is dated, the information on such page is believed to be accurate as at such date; We cannot guarantee the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any such information or the availability of the Site. We accept no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind. Accordingly JPMAM excludes any liability for any loss and/or damage (direct or consequential) arising from the use of any part of this Site.
All copyrights, patents, intellectual and other property in the information contained in this Site are held by JPMAM. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. You may download or print copies of the reports or information contained within this Site for your own private non-commercial use only, provided that you do not change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices; all other copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing or displaying of material on this Site (by any means and in whole or in part) is prohibited.
*A 'U.S. Person' is any US resident, corporate, partnership or other entity created or organized in or under the law of the United States.